When you create a project in the project form, you can budget using the budget tab.
The budget tab shows 3 columns showing the original, actual and estimated budget, which are reviewed below.
You can find the budget tab in the project form via:
User menu> Projects> Create project> select the “Budget” tab
The values in the budget tab
The budget tab shows the rows above, with the following values
- Revenue (invoiced), here you enter your budgeted revenue, in the actual column, it will show what has been converted for per. d.d.
- Direct cost, here you can add direct cost, including supplier types, outlays and driving.
- Net sales, revenue (invoiced) minus the direct costs.
- Cost hours, here you enter your budgeted cost price for the hours, in the actual column, the cost of employees’ time registration per day. d.d. appear.
- Coverage contribution, net sales minus cost hours
- Coverage contribution%, coverage contribution expressed as a percentage
- Hours, here you enter your budgeted hours, in fact the column will show how many hours are registered per hour. d.d.
- Skill level, actual registrations in relation to budgeted hours, expressed as a percentage
The column budget
The values in the budget column represent the original and / or planned budget for the project.
You can enter the following values:
- Turnover invoiced
- Direct costs
- Cost price hours
You can always change your budget if you get more funds, for example.
The column actually
The values in the column are actually based on realized records, including costs and billing. This column is constantly updated when registering on the project and therefore always shows the status per year. d.d.
The estimate column
The values in the estimate column basically show the highest value of the budget and indeed the column. The Estimate column is therefore the system’s best bet on where the project ends.
If, on the staffing tab, you have allocated hours on the employees, the total of these will appear next to the value hours.
If you do not allocate hours, it is the highest value of budgeted hours or actual.
If you use Budget Pro, Planning Pro and / or EAC Budget Pro
If you are using Budget Pro, then the values from this will appear in the Budget column.
If you use Planning Pro, the values from this will appear in the estimate column.
If you use EAC Budget Pro, the values from this will be shown in the estimate column.
If you use both Planning Pro and EAC Budget pro, these are the values from